Thursday, September 21, 2006

"Three Skeleton Key"

I read a story called Three Skeleton Key. It was very cool. The only thing was that it was supposed to be scary and it won’t scare any one. It was more like a suspense story.

I like the part when the rats were in the boat and they were zigzagging as if they were crashing into the light house and then they turn. I like it because it’s like impossible and the men were as if it was not strange. When I think about that, I can’t imagine some rats driving a three mast boat but every thing can happen in stories and in movies, I don’t think I would change that because that’s what makes the stories and movies cool.

I hope you read it. This isn’t one of those boring stories that the teachers or fathers make children read. If you don’t read it you will lose the opportunity to read a great story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home