Friday, September 29, 2006

Whats Like to Have a Blog for Two Weeks and What are your Expectation


Having a blog for two weeks is really cool. My expectations were really different. I thought blogger will only be writing boring things but now I know that we do also know that I can do cool post about things I like I can also put comments to my friends blogs.
In the first week it was really boring. It was just learning the basic things of blogger. One of the things I think is very difficult is when I need to put a link but my teacher all ready teached me an easier way of making links.

The second week its easier because I just need to make it fun and that is fun. I find many other cool blogs one of them is one I make by my self that is about soccer I you want go to my other blog click here. I have a friend that has a blog that is also cool its called luigifut.

I hope you make a blog one day because its use full when you are bored and you don’t have any thing to do and it is really cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home