Saturday, October 07, 2006

(Messenger)

I think that msn has bad things and good things too. For example there are people that you don't know that can put you in his msn and do many bad things to your computer and could even rob you. Also if you use it to much it can affect your grades.

In msn there will always be some one to talk with but many times you end using msn when you shouldn’t. For example many times when I finish my home work I talk to people and they are doing their homework. They are scared because it’s late and they are trying to do their homework but keep talking in msn. There are other people that use msn while doing homework but in a helpful way. They only talk when they don't understand some thing and ask other people in msn to explain.

The best way for me is just to put that I am absent. That way people will not talk to me and I do my homework better.

Msn can also me cool, you can talk with your friends and with your family. In the new versions of msn you can send smilies and other things like that. You can play games with others.

Aha and the last thing that I recommend is a really cool new msn version. It is called Windows Live Messenger it has more games, more smilies and many other things. Block all the persons that you don't know.
Block all the persons that you don't know.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Stefano P. said...

Andre,
I wonder why you made your blog aobut msn, I don´t if some one has hacked you buy agree with you about blocking people you don´t kwon who are but also eliminate them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home