Friday, October 13, 2006

nightmare

1Yes, it was horrible. I don’t want to have a holiday like that. It was 2 disgusting, smelly, borring, and exasperating. The first day I went with my father to the beach and we started playing tennis. Then I stepd on a doodoo. That doodoo step 3.made me run to the water, it made me walk in the grass, and it made me kick a wall many times. That day many things hit me in the head like 4.a soccer ball, a rock, and a bird. 5. In Cartagenas beach, I was all burned by the sun. 6. Looking for help, I felt on my back and I was all burned so I it hurt a lot. 7. Then I got into the water, I jump, and run to my house to sleep. 8.Whenever I am in a very horrible holiday, I tell my parents to go home to sleep, that is what I would do in my next holiday like that.

1.I ntroductory yes, no, or interjection
2.Series of modifiersseries
3.series of independent clauses
4.series of objects
5.introductory prepositional phrase
6.introductory participial phrase
7.series of phrases

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home