Saturday, October 14, 2006

Paint Ball

The fist time I went to play paint ball a had a really good time. It was one
of my best days. I went with my friends. The only thing I didn’t like was I got hurt. We played lots of rounds. We won the most. I got like 200 bullets. But I missed like the 50 percent of them.

That day we played like 5 rounds. Of those we won like 3. The other team said it was not true but my team said it was true. Then the people of the paint ball place said we had won. We were really happy but with purples all around our body. The other team was really mad all the day. That was because they were hurt and they had lost.

The first day I was very bad player. I got 200 paint balls and I just hit persons like with 40. But my friends also were very bad. So we all played the same. That day it was like the shots hurt more. Also that day the gun seemed heaver. The amour was very uncomfortable. But it was steal real cool.

We played the first game to surround the other team. We won because I think we got a better side. I think that capturing the flag is better. When we played capturing the flag it was much better. I captured 3 times the flag. That day they didn’t hit me. It was really cool. The only bad thing is that paint went into my mouth.

A want to tell some advice. If you are going to play paint ball use blue jeans to protect more. Never take the helmet out. Use 2 shirts. Don’t open your mouth. The most important is to sacrifice to win. If you can go to paint ball go, you will fill like in a war and that is really cool.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Mari Pau F. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home