Thursday, November 02, 2006

Respond to Maple Street's Monsters.

The message is that every action has a consequence. An example of this message is that Tommy starts the idea of the aliens (action) then Charlie suspects that Tommy is the alien (consequence) In Monsters Are Due on Maple Street there is a message at the end that is that when you are in a group of people all of the people need to control, if not the worst enemy will be themselves.
I think that the way the story showed the message is a good way of showing the message. I also say that that message is a law of life. For example every time you give the homework late and ugly you will get a bad note and when you do a big bad joke to the principal you will always get punished. No, no one can stop it is just part of the life all of us.

If I was to update the story I will do many changes. I wont change what they say, well unless it is for changing things like for example they wont say portable they would say Ipod because I will change the portable for a radio. The changes I will make will be on the materials. Look at the chart and see some of the changes.

_____________________My Changes_________________________

Portable - Ipod

Old car - New car

Old clothe- New clothe

The things that the characters say but with out changing the main idea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home