Sunday, February 25, 2007

Osama

Last week I mentioned that I wanted to learn about Osama Bin Laden and I did. I found information about him on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden that was very interesting so I decided to right my post about it.

I learned many things about Osama Bin Laden and I will like to share them with you in this post.

I learned that Osama Bin Laden was born on March 10, 1957 out of a wealthy and big family. He is a Saudi Arabian militant Islamist; he is also founder of al-Qaeda that is the way that the International Alliance of Militant Sunni is called. Osama Bin Laden is on the list of the ten most wanted people of the FBI or Federal Bureau of Investigation. It is strange that at the beginning he was a United States ally during the Russian and Afghanistan war.

Osama Bin Laden is famous because of a terrorist attack he made to the United States of America known as nine eleven because it was on September 11. He attacked the pentagon and destroyed the twin towers.

The method he used to do this attack was hacking the airplanes. Hacking is when people make terrorist attacks by controlling boats, plains, and buses from a computer. Most of the time hackers use the thing they are controlling as a weapon and this is what Osama Bin Laden did. He controlled United Airlines Flight 93, United Airlines Flight 175, American Airlines Flight 11, American Airlines Flight 77, and he threw them to important places like the twin towers.

I think that Osama Bin laden ruined his life because he has to live hidden in very strange and uncomfortable places, always knowing that many people are very mad with him. For example in Colombia there is a song that talks about him and it says many bad things about him and makes fun of him. Another way he ruined his life is that, if United States of America find him, they will punish him and could even sentence him with death penalty. I don’t think he could ever live a normal live again, he would be unhappy forever.

Another thing is that Osama should have been careful enough to hide his terrorist actions. But due to religious factors he told the world he was the author of the attacks. So today everyone knows he is guilty and are doing efforts to bring him to justice.

Now that I have learned a lot about Osama Bin Laden, I will like to study other known terrorist such as: Pablo Escobar (A very known terrorist that is dead and was very bad for Colombia), Hitler, and many others that are important for many bad reasons. I will also like to study the effects of terrorism on people, and what places are most likely to be attacked by terrorist. It will also be interesting to analyze the main causes for people becoming terrorist and I also want to know what do people feel when the terrorism attack is happening or what do the people that are going to suicide for the attack feels.The last thing I want to learn is terrorism tactics because it will be help full in my proyect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home